Friday 19 October 2012

OCTOBER // EVANESCENCE




ROUND SUNNIES c/o ROMWE
BOW BLOUSE c/o CLUBCOUTURE
TIE DYED DENIM SHORTS - TOPSHOP
HEELS - DRAMA QUEEN

Sorry if I enjoyed myself playing with the bokeh and stuff, damn this program eating my time!



Good news again!
Halloween is coming and I can’t wait to tell you about ROMWE'S Halloween Sale!

Both best sellers and new pieces are on sale, saving you up to 60%!
AND… $20 OFF for orders over $100.  

Use Code:  halloween20 
Offer effective from October 26th through November 1st

Happy Shopping!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perfect time to listen to this song by Amy Lee

3 comments:

  1. Omg! this look is awesome!
    I love the colour of your hair as well! and beside that I'm a big fan of those john lennon glasses! looks great on you!
    x

    ReplyDelete