Sunday 3 February 2013

OH BOY!!




Oh, finally I can tell you guys that I was chosen as Naughty winner by Lulus.com in Chictopia's Naughty or Nice Contest and won $500 worth of freebies, how awesome is that?! Thank you so much to Ms. Tierney Rowles of Lulus.com for noticing my entry, you just don't know how you made me happy. The shoes I'm wearing in this outfit post was one of my purchase and you will see in my coming outit post the other items. By the way guys, you may see the box full of awesome items in my Instagram.
 It's so nice to be naughty sometimes! :D




8 comments:

  1. Love your boots !!!!!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so rad. love it!!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!
    new follower!

    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, i want that shoes!! LOVE IT!
    You are beautiful, as always :)

    http://bangingfashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete